Improve photo colors
If you are interested in professional photo processing, retouching, or just removing specific elements and details from the photo, you’ve come to the right place. You no longer have to worry about how to edit the photo yourself. We provide this type of photographic services, which are performed by a photographer with many years of experience.
Color processing of details in the photo
General color processing allows you to give character to a specific shot – “turn up” colors, add life. This applies to both black and white and color photography. Proper selection and setting Contrast, colors or sharpening specific fragments of the photo will make the photos gain a new life. Optionally, we also offer a face retouching and shading service (especially recommended for business photos – CV, Linkedin, portfolio).
You can choose the scope of work below in the settings. Our calculator will create and calculate the value of the order, which can be paid immediately.
Photo enhancement and color correction
General photo editing
– setting the white balance and shades,
– contrast setting (blacks, shadows, whites, burns),
– color setting,
– light mixing setting,
– removal of vignetting, barrel, cropping, straightening,
– noise reduction,
– discoloring elements (e.g. dresses, shirts, ties, etc.),
– coloring elements,
– setting the white balance in individual plans,
– local sharpening,
– unifying the color of the skin,
– acne removal,
– equalizing the exposure in individual plans,
– face brightening.
Retouching a shot on a photo
- Standard Retouch:
– skin smoothing (face, hands, bust, back, legs),
– removal of unwanted elements (e.g. chain, watch, stain),
- Advanced Retouch:
– natural retouching while preserving the natural texture of the skin,
– recommended only for high-resolution files or significant close-ups.
Improving photo quality and resolution:
On request, we also improve the resolution and quality of the photo. In the gallery you can find examples of completed services of standard image resolution increase and our specialist service. If you are still wondering whether it is worth subjecting your photos to the quality or resolution improvement process, and whether you will be satisfied with the final result, check below examples of projects and opinions of our satisfied customers.