ONLINE STORE RULES
These regulations define the rules for handling purchases in the online store run by the Seller at www.retouch-fotografia.com
The seller is AURORA MAREK WOLAN available at: Żywiczna 16b/3/3b, 35-232, Rzeszów, operating on the basis of sole economic activity, an entity subject to entry in the Central Register of Economic Activity written under the NIP number: 5170124465, Regon: 180455465 also receives the “Service Provider” interchangeably.
Contact with the Service Provider, which can be obtained:
– by phone: +48 698 342 111 connection costs according to operator rates.
– located at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms and Conditions – applicable terms and conditions. In the scope of services originating from the road, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services from time to time (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended).</ li>
- Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit does not control legal persons that may perform legal actions, which, on the terms set out in the procurement regulations in the Online Store.
- Consumer – a customer who is an operational product, operating with the Online Store for purposes not directly related to its operating or operating activity.
- Service Provider – an entity providing sales services via the Online Store on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Subject of the transaction – Services listed and belonging to the Online Store website.
- Service – presented in the Online Store to which the Sales Agreement applies.
- Delivery service – a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Store with the nature of the Goods sold.
- Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Goods under the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using the Store’s website.
- Online Store (Store) – website available at www .photo-retouch.com through which the Customer can place an Order.
- Order – customer statement specifying the type and quantity of services, directly measuring the conclusion of the sales contract.
- IT system – a team cooperating with each other, software and software, used for processing and creating, as well as sending and receiving data via the telecommunications network for assistance for a separate type of network of mobile devices.
§ 2 General rules
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.retouch-fotografia.com
- The online store www.retouch-fotografia.com conducts retail sales via the Internet.
- As part of the provision of technical services for cooperation with the ICT system that uses the Service Provider to make purchases, the Customer should use an active e-mail account and a network Internet that meets the technical requirements:
- Internet Explorer version 7 or later.
- minimum screen resolution of 1280×800 pixels.
- The customer is obliged not to provide content prohibited by law,
- contents promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights
and third parties.
§3 Placing orders
- All prices on the website www.retusz-fotografia.com are gross prices in Polish zlotys. Prices shown do not include additional shipping costs. Sending digital files is free in electronic form.
- Orders are accepted via the website/by phone/email.
- Orders placed through the website can be placed 24/7 all year round.
- The order is effective if the Customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address to which the subject of the Service is to be sent, as well as the telephone number and e-mail address.< /li>
- If the provided data is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- In the ordering process, the customer may express the will to receive an invoice, which may be attached to the shipment or sent electronically to the indicated e-mail address in the form of an electronic image of billing documents, in in particular, such as: invoices or corrective invoices. This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of December 20, 2012 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules < em>their storage and the mode of making them available to the tax authority or control authority treasury.
- When placing an Order, the Customer may agree to place personal data in the database of the Seller’s Online Store for processing in connection with the execution of the Order. In the event of consent, the Customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request their removal.
- The customer may use the option of remembering his data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placing another Order. For this purpose, the Customer should provide the login and password necessary to access his account. The Customer’s login is the e-mail address provided by him. The password is a string of characters set by the Customer. The Customer’s password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect it against unauthorized access by third parties.
- After the Customer places a successful order, he/she will receive an automatic response from the store confirming receipt of the order and will receive a link to which the Customer will be able to upload photos for further editing by the Service Provider if he has not uploaded the photos when placing an order through the online store. The customer may also upload / transfer the photos to another electronic form convenient for the customer.
- The order start time coincides with the moment the payment is credited to the stripe, tpay.com or bank account.
- Average delivery time is 1-5 business days, maximum order delivery time is 14 business days.
- The store is not legally responsible for the transfer, use or implementation of unlawful orders, e.g. photos to which the ordering party has no rights, our duties include e.g. processing or retouching photos , and not finding out whether the client has the rights to the commissioned photos, etc.
- We issue a proof of purchase (invoice) for each item sold.
- Settlements of transactions by credit card and e-transfer are carried out via PayU, PayPal, Stripe and Blue Media S.A..
§6 Withdrawal from the contract
- Due to the fact that the Store mainly sells personalized/individual/made-to-order services or products, there is no legal basis to withdraw from the concluded contract, however, customer satisfaction is our priority and we guarantee 100% refund of the amount paid in the case of an unreliable service or a defective physical product (in the event of errors on our part, corrections are made first as part of the complaint, excluding errors on the client’s side – corrections in the event of a change of mind, file by the client after accepting the scope orders are additionally priced).
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties of provided, is returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
- The return should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days. After the return, the customer may not use the photos he received under the contract.
- According to the Act, the possibility of return does not apply to: the provision of services started, with the consent of the Customer, before the deadline referred to in art. 7 section 1, regarding audio and visual recordings and computer programs saved on carriers after the Customer has removed their original packaging, contracts for benefits whose price or remuneration depends solely on price movements on the financial market, benefits with properties specified by the Customer in the submitted his order or closely related to his person, services which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or the subject of which is subject to rapid deterioration, delivery of the press, services in the field of games and betting.
§7 Complaints procedure
- Complaints should be submitted to the Service Provider’s e-mail address, describing the scope of corrections in as much detail as possible.
- When submitting a complaint, you must provide the Service Provider with the photo numbers and a description of what needs to be corrected.
- The service provider will consider the complaint within 1 to 14 days from the date of submitting the complaint.
- The client loses the rights specified in point 2 of this paragraph, if he does not notify the store of this fact within two weeks of finding the non-conformity of the goods with the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notification before its expiry.
- The administrator of the databases of personal data provided by customers of the online store in connection with purchases is the Service Provider.
- Personal data is used to implement sales contracts, therefore it may be transferred to entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer and, in the case of purchases in installments, to institutions crediting the purchase. Customers have the right to access their data and to correct it. The data is provided voluntarily.
- No photos provided by customers will be published anywhere without the additional consent of the customer by the Service Provider. The photos are stored with the highest security standards available by the Service Provider.
- Information on the rules and methods of recording, securing and sharing the content of the concluded contract by the Service Provider with the other party:
- The content of the concluded contract is recorded, secured and made available by sending an appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- The content of the concluded Sales Agreement is recorded, secured and made available by sending the Customer the content of the concluded contract to the e-mail address provided or by providing the Customer with the Order specification and proof of purchase.
- The content of the concluded contract is additionally recorded and secured in the Service Provider’s ICT system and made available at each request of the Customer.
§9 Amendment to the Regulations
- Customers with an account in the Store will be informed about the change in the Regulations via e-mail correspondence.
- If the Store Regulations have been changed during the time elapsed since the last login, the Customer accepts or does not accept its provisions after the changes. In the absence of acceptance of the terms of the Regulations, in particular after introducing its changes, shopping in the Online Store is not possible.
- A customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
- Orders placed by Customers before the entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations will be carried out according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§10 Final Provisions
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22 item 271 as amended), the Act of 27
July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and on the amendment to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141 item 1176 as amended), the Act of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16 item 93 as amended).
Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Store and Customers, will be considered by the competent court according to the provisions on property and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended).
Date of publication of the regulations: 06/12/2022