On May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as “GDPR”, “GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”).
I agree to the processing of my personal data by AURORA MAREK WOLAN, Żywiczna 16b/3/3b, 35-232, Rzeszów for marketing purposes. Providing data is voluntary. The basis for data processing is my consent. I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Personal data will be processed until the consent is revoked, and after such revocation, for the period of limitation of claims to which the data controller is entitled and against him. I have the right to request from the administrator access to my personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is:
AURORA MAREK WOLAN, Żywiczna 16b/3/3b, 35-232, Rzeszów, NIP: 517-012-44-65
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law acts.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in the forms
b) by collecting “cookies”.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process an information contact
- Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the photo-retouching.com website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you familiarize yourself with.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device
e of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The following types of cookies are used on the Website: “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language, and cookies third parties such as google or facebook.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.